Going forward Wiink2 will be open Sundays & Monday’s by appointment only. Our retail section will be closed to walk-ins these specific days.
Our retail section is open from 9am-5pm Tuesday to Saturday for all your shopping needs. Thank you for understanding!
Special arrangements can be made if these hours of operation are difficult to fit into your schedule. Please reach out to us and we will do our best to accommodate!
Wiink2 is back up and running! We are so thankful for your ongoing support and patience.
We are taking extra precautions & following all guidelines and protocols set out by WorkSafeBC. We will continue to practice social distancing by limiting the number of staff & clients in the salon to ensure the health and safety of everyone. It is very important to us that you feel safe and comfortable visiting us at the salon, whether it’s for our products or our services. For any retail pick up - please visit the salon tues to sat between 9am-5pm.
The following are the policies, procedures and expectations going forwards:
- We will be calling and asking several screening questions before booking or rebooking your appointment. We will reconfirm all the inquires the day before in your confirmation call.
- We can only allow one guest per appointment in the salon
- Masks are required for all staff & clients
- Clients are asked to use the supplied hand sanitizer upon arrival
- We have suspended the use of any cups, glasses and magazines (feel free to bring your own)
- We are all certified in one or more of the recent beauty standard certification programs
- We are cleaning all surfaces in common areas of the salon periodically, in between clients and at the end of the day with medical grade disinfectants
- We are following the guidelines and protocols put out by WorkSafeBC and the professional beauty industry training to the best of our ability
Wiink2 is about creating beauty, both inside and out; through our services and our actions. By using the amazing Aveda product line, being passionate about the environment and giving back to our community we offer a unique and unforgettable experience. It is important to us to provide a warm, intimate and inviting atmosphere balanced with fun and professionalism. The salon is filled with incredibly talented Aveda trained staff, who take pride in what they do and how they do it. We all consider ourselves fortunate to be living here, caring for all of our friends and clients in the community we share and love.
Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty but the world we live in.
Horst Rechelbacher - Founder
We connect our mission with product development by using what we define to be green ingredients whenever possible. At Aveda, our goal is to ensure our products will benefit our guests through exceptional performance, while we deliver our continued promise of environmental and social responsibility. Aveda's products are formulated without parabens, phthalates and sodium lauryl sulfate.